Medicine in Australia
Australian universities have earned a reputation for academic excellence where foreign students count themselves amongst a new generation of graduates ready to take on the world. With the introduction of new and innovative courses with good employment opportunities, many international students are dreaming of getting a degree from an Australian University.
GAMSAT is held by ACER (Australian Council for Education Research)
- For applying to study in Medicine, Dentist, Veterinary at Australia (GAMSAT) is require.
- Graduate Australian Medical School Admission Test – GAMSAT Qualify student apply in Australia, UK and Ireland countries Medical University.
- GAMSAT Format
- Is held twice in a year (March & September)
- Time:- 8 am to 4 pm
- There are 3 section in GAMSAT
- Section 1 : 75 questions in 100 minutes (Humanities & Social Science)
- Section 2 : 2 essays written communication (1 hours)
- Section 3 : 110 questions in 170 minute (Physics / science)
P.G. MEDICINE IN AUSTRALIA(AUSTRALIAN MEDICAL COUNCIL)
- AMC Mcq Exam- 150 mcq (3.5 hours’ time)
- Session 2 : 16 students clinical exam
- Each station 2 minute to road presentation of a case & expected to perform.
- Each station usually has 3 to 4 tasks
- Like (Medical history/ Physical Examination/ Diagnoses)
- Including one compulsory case in each of Gynecology & Pediatrics.
- You can do P.G in 21 Medical University
Medical University in AUSTRALIA & IRELAND
Australian National University
The University of Melbourne
The University North Dame
The University of Queensland
The University of western Australia
The University Sydney
The University of Wollongong
University of Limerick
Royal college of Surgeons
University college Dublin
University college Cork