European University of Georgia
Opportunities to Study MBBS in Georgia for Indian students are good! You can take admission in leading WHO MCI approved Medical University in Georgia, European University Georgia (formerly European Teaching University). Situated in Tbilisi, Georgia, the university started in 1995 and has been offering top class quality education facilities.
Having a ratio of 10:1 of teacher and student, you’ll get good attention providing knowledge about modern innovations, newer technologies, and equipment knowledge. Softamo offers direct MBBS admission in European universities at low rates. We are recognized overseas education consultants offering genuine services pan India.
Demand for medical seats is huge and seats are limited in India. Softamo helps medical students to get into top ranking medical colleges of the world and European University Georgia is the one to choose. The teaching faculty is highly skilled and experienced, certified from global associations, and follows the latest medical practices. We provide Study Visa in Georgia, Forex assistance, post-landing assistance, MCI/USMLE/IELTS Coaching, etc under expert education counselors near you.
Different Departments & Centres of European University
- Center For Academic Success And Achievement
- Clinical Skills Centre
- Department Of Dentistry
- Department Of Life Sciences
- Department Of Neuroscience, Physiology, And Anatomy
- Department Of Pharmacy
- Department Of Surgery
- Department Of Therapy
Things To Keep in Mind When Taking MBBS Admission to Georgia Medical University
- 12th Exams with Min 50% in Chemistry, Physics, and Biology.
- Required with Qualifying Percentile.
- No Need of IELTS or TOEFL
- European University Georgia MBBS Fees: 5000 USD Annually (3,50,000 Rupees/yr)
- Living Expenses: 160-250 USD per Month
- MBBS Course Duration: 6 years (5 years of theoretical knowledge and 1 year of practical knowledge)
- Processing Time for MBBS Admission in European University: 45-60 Days.
Documents Required to Take Apply for MBBS admissions 2020
- Accommodation Letter
- Admission letter
- Flight Ticket
- Class 12th Board Mark Sheet
Documents for Study Visa in Georgia
- Copy of Passport Front and back page
- IELTS/TOEFL certification or an English language certificate issued by the university in Georgia
- Medical and Travel Insurance
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- White background Passport-size photographs
- University Fees Deposit Slip