Why Study in Germany.
Advantages of Studying in Germany.
- Free higher education for foreign nationals (Literally NO tuition fees) *
- Low cost of Living
- Easy to earn a Master’s degree
- Developed economy & leading academic degree
- Students have a brighter future and the broader space for development.
- Excellent research opportunity
- Internationally recognized universities
- The close link between theory and practice
- Scholarships for highly qualified students
- First class service to international students
- Best Technology & International Degree
- Flexibility of the Course Duration
- Strategic University Locations
- World Class Facilities
- Excellent Job opportunities
- 20 hrs job during study
The Education System In Germany.
Secondary Level I can consist of any of the following: Hauptschule(grades 5-9 or 10*), the Realschule (grades 5-10),Gymnasium(grades 5-10) and the Sonderschule (Special School). Most students are taught English at Secondary Level I. When they finish Secondary Level I, pupils sit the Mittlere Reife examination, which entitles them to start vocational training, to go to a vocational school at Secondary Level II or to attend a Gymnasium. *The German ‘grades’ are different from the ‘years’ in England and Wales.