Why MBBS in Armenia?
MBBS in Armenia can offer wider career opportunities to the national and international students planning to choose medicine as a noble profession. Unlike other international destinations, Armenia offers medical education at the most affordable cost. It makes it easier for international students to get an excellent MBBS education abroad.
Why MBBS in Armenia is the Right Decision for Indian Students?
- International standard of medical education
- Study in medicine curriculum recognised worldwide
- Medium of instruction for international MBBS students is English
- No TOEFL or IELTS is required
- Hassle-free admission procedure
- Safe nation for higher studies
- Most of the medical universities are recognised by the MCI
- Medical colleges/universities are approved by WHO and others
- Affordable tuition fee for MBBS in Armenia
- The cost of living is economical
- Free Coaching for MCI exit exam/Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE)
Additional Benefits to Indian Students Choosing MBBS in Armenia
Selecting the medical universities located at Armenia can offer many advantages to the international students coming from the different parts of the world.
Some of the benefits of choosing Armenia for doing MBBS in Armenia include:
- No donation or capitation fee is demanded
- The best teaching methods are used while teaching the MBBS Study students
- Armenia offers a welcoming environment to foreign students
- One of the most attractive facts about Armenia is the modern infrastructure
- The admission fee is low and the entire procedure of admission is much simple and time-saving as well
- International students do not face any kind of difficulty regarding food and other necessities
- MBBS Degree issued by the Armenian medical colleges are valid in India
- Indian students completing MBBS in Armenia from MCI approved medical universities can return back to India to practice medicine
- Modern amenities in university campus making stay in Armenia comfortable
- Also, the Indian students find no difficulty in getting a VISA
- The students don’t need to give any kind of language test
- Hostels are clean and include all the latest facilities which are provided to the students residing in the hostels
- The students can explore wider growth opportunities post completing their medicinal studies from Armenian universities
- Also, the candidates while doing the internships can get opportunities to work with the renowned medical hospitals
What is the Eligibility for Doing MBBS in Armenia?
Medical students from any part of India can easily fulfill the eligibility criteria defined to grab a seat for the MBBS Course in the renowned MCI approved universities. The candidates planning to do MBBS in Armenia must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria.
MBBS Study in Armenia Fee Structure for Indian Students 2021
|University Name||Established Year||Tuition Fee||Hostel Fees||Country Rank||World Rank|
|Armenian Medical Institute, Armenia||1990||3800 USD||800 USD||30||12168|
|Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University||1995||2900 USD||1200 USD||31||12189|
|ST. Tereza Medical University||1992||3700 USD||1500 USD||40||13033|
|The University of Traditional Medicine||1991||4500 USD||1200 USD||36||12608|
|Yerevan Haybusak University||1990||3800 USD||1000 USD||28||12017|
|Yerevan State Medical University||1920||5000 USD||1000 USD||6||6976|