Why MBBS in Azerbaijan?
Take MBBS admission in top MCI approved Medical universities in Azerbaijan like Khazar University and Azerbaijan Medical University! Softamo is a well known MBBS consultant in India that provides MBBS in Azerbaijan at a low cost. The admission process is quite simple and the medical degree is accepted all across the globe like WHO, MCI, PLAB, USMLE, CLAD, etc. Study MBBS at low tuition fees for Indian students and learn at best quality education facilities. We are here to guide your way through. Connect with our education counselors now!
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for MBBS in Azerbaijan
- Min 60 % in 12th board exams.
- NEET score
- IETLS or TOEFL score.
- Studied subjects Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and English.
Khazar University | MCI approved Medical University in Azerbaijan
Essential Documents Required for MBBS Admission 2021
All the documents should be in English. You can translate them if you want and PDF is accepted.
- 10th and 12th (Secondary School) Certificate
- Academic Transcripts of Records
- Statement of Purpose
- Medical Examination Certificate
- Copy of International Passport
- Latest TOEFL/IELTS score
- Medical Certificate
Scholarship offered by Khazar University to MBBS Students
Khazar Medical University offers merit- and need-based scholarships to students. This covers 75%, 50%, or 25% of the tuition fees. It is all dependent on the academic performance of the students.
Khazar University MBBS Course Tuition Fees in Azerbaijan
One can study MBBS abroad in Azerbaijan at a low cost. Khazar University offers an MBBS course at 5000 USD to 6200 USD depending upon the university. Before starting your college, you need to pay one-year tuition fees.
|University Name||Established Year||Tuition Fee||Hostel Fees||Population||Country Rank||World Rank||Location|
|Azerbaijan N. Narimanov Medical University||1930||6000 USD||500 USD||2,293,700||7||4975||Baku|
|Khazar University||1991||5000 USD||500 USD||2,293,700||9||5392||Baku|
Azerbaijan N. Narimanov Medical University / Azerbaijan Medical University
Rules to Take Admission in Azerbaijan Medical University MBBS Course
- After applying for MBBS admission, the university representative will arrange a Skype interview. The questions will be based on your knowledge.
- You need to apply for Foundation Course (FC) of 5 Months where you’ll get classes on Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Language of Education.
- Pass computer exam at end of course.
Those who pass it are accepted to the 1st year education according to the faculty.
MBBS Fees in Azerbaijan Medical University
- Faculty of Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy: 4000 USD per year
- Foundation Course: 3000 USD
The amount is subjected to changes with time as per the decision of the university.
Documents Required to Submit To Take MBBS Admission in Azerbaijan
- Valid International Passport
- 10th and 12th exam mark sheet and transfer certificate.
- IELTS/TOEFL Score
- Achievement Certificate
- Latest passport photograph
- Medical Certificate (AIDS, HIV Test are Important)
List of specialties and duration of RP at Azerbaijan Medical University
|No||Specialty||Duration of program, years|
|1||Anesthesiology and intensive care||3|
|8||Traumatology and orthopedics||5|
|12||Obstetrics and gynecology||5|
|15||Therapy (internal diseases)||4|
|26||Narcology (Addiction medicine)||2|
|27||Physiotherapy and medical rehabilitation||3|
|29||Pathologic anatomy and forensic medicine||3|