Why MBBS in Egypt?
MBBS in Egypt – Softamo provides direct admission to top MCI Medical University in Egypt for Indian Students. Over thousands of students opt to study MBBS Abroad in Egypt for low cost, quality education, expertise teaching, and modern healthcare facilities. Cairo Medical University is the Top Medical University Rank in the world. The MBBS in Egypt admission is open for 2020 and you can apply for it to study in your dream college. Our experts are experienced and skilled in providing apt solutions to medical aspirants looking for MBBS abroad admission, Study VISA in Egypt, Forex Assistance, Post-landing assistance, USMLE and MCI coaching, etc.
Why Study MBBS Abroad in Egypt?
- The MBBS degree from Egypt Medical Universities is accepted across the globe.
- Affordable fee structure
- The medical universities of Egypt are ranked amongst the top 500 universities in the world.
- In more than 21 countries, clinical rotation is available like India, the UK, the USA, Canada, Germany, etc.
- Good career in Saudi Arabia after completing the MBBS course.
- A work permit allows the student to maintain study and work balance for balancing life.
- Smooth Egypt Study VISA application and processing.
- Safe environment for Indian students.
Eligibility to Study MBBS in Egypt 2021
- NEET score is required for MBBS in Egypt for Indian students.
- Min 60% in 12th exam boards from a recognized board.
- You should’ve studied subjects – Chemistry, Biology, Physics, and English.
- Age acceptable for admission of the applicant is between 17-25 years as of December of the same year of applying.
- IELTS/TOEFL scores might be required by some universities.
MBBS in Egypt Fees Structure 2021
- For 5 year course in MBBS in Egypt fees is Rs. 21,00,000 to 28,00,000 (30,000 USD to 40,000 USD) Per Year.
- The Hostel/Mess can cost up to Rs. 42,000 to 56,000 (600 USD to 800 USD) Per Year
|University Name||Established Year||Tuition Fee||Hostel Fees||Population||Country Rank||World Rank||Location|
|Ain Shams University, Egypt||1950||6000 USD||600 USD||7,734,614||6||2835||Cairo|
|Alexandria University, Egypt||1942||8000 USD||650 USD||3,811,516||5||2364||Alexandria|
|Cairo University, Egypt||1908||6000 USD||750 USD||2,443,203||1||925||Giza|
|Helwan University, Egypt||1975||6000 USD||700 USD||7,734,614||16||4965||Cairo|
|Kafrelsheikh University, Egypt||2006||6000 USD||750 USD||143,970||28||6341||Kafr el-Sheikh|
|Mansoura University, Egypt||1972||6000 USD||600 USD||420,195||4||1561||Mansoura|
|Menoufia University, Egypt||1976||6000 USD||600 USD||56,872||30||6894||Shebin El-Kom|
|Suez University, Egypt||2012||NA||NA||488,125||48||10395||Suez|
|Tanta University, Egypt||1972||6000 USD||700 USD||90,591||15||4733||Tanta|
|Zagazig University, Egypt||1974||NA||NA||285,097||13||4419||Zagazig|
List of Documents Required for MBBS Admission in Egypt
- Copy of 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Colored Passport size Photo
- Valid Passport
- Birth Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Identity Proof (like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving Licence etc of student & father)
- Medical Certificate with HIV Test Reports
Best WHO and MCI Approved Medical Universities in Egypt
- Ain Shams University, Egypt
- Alexandria University, Egypt
- Cairo University, Egypt
- Helwan University, Egypt
- Kafrelsheikh University, Egypt
- Mansoura University, Egypt
- Menoufia University, Egypt
- Suez University, Egypt
- Tanta University, Egypt
- Zagazig University, Egypt