Students get a bunch of options to tailor a fruitful career after Class 12. However, choosing a career option depends on multiple factors. If you are a student confused about picking up the ideal career, there are certain factors to consider. While choosing the right career, every student must know the scope of the career and the future opportunities in that field. If we consider today’s time, the medical world is loaded with opportunities. In developing countries like India, there is always a scarcity of qualified and experienced medical professionals. In India, the doctor-to-patient ratio is 1.34:1000. This is pretty alarming for the country, and so it needs an adequate supply of qualified doctors. So, if you are a 12th pass out, MBBS can be one of the most tempting career options for you.
Every year millions of Indian candidates dream of pursuing MBBS to become skilled medical professionals. However, there is a much-limited number of reputed MBBS universities in India. On top of that, due to the lack of seats and high education fees, most aspirants fail to get admission to these universities. Although the government backs the students, they need to compromise on the quality of education due to financial instability. So, stepping out of the Indian border may allow the candidates to achieve their future goals. Migrating to foreign lands to pursue a dream career is now a trend in Indian. Every student wants to get the most valuable education under affordable pricing. So, they choose to travel to foreign countries. The top international education destinations serve the students with quality education and a low fee structure. Moreover, due to the easy availability of seats, the students prefer to move abroad.
When it comes to the most premium destinations to pursue MBBS, the Philippines stands out as a prominent one. In the last few years, the country has become incredibly popular among MBBS aspirants. With more than 95% English-speaking population, the Philippines eliminates the language barrier for foreign candidates.
The Philippines features one of the best medical education mechanisms in Asia. In recent years, it has turned out to be the prime location for the students who want to pursue the MBBS program at an affordable price. The Philippines is considered to be a hub of quality education, and the country produces tons of highly qualified nurses, doctors, and medical workers every year. It offers a bunch of medical courses that possess high value in the Indian education system.
If you are a student wondering to choose the best location for pursuing MBBS, the Philippines can be the doors to heaven for you. Check out the complete article to get a deep insight into all the aspects of MBBS in the Philippines.
About the Philippines
The Philippines is an archipelagic country located in Southeast Asia. The country is bounded by the South China Sea in the west, the Celebes Sea in the southwest, the Philippine Sea in the east, and it shares the maritime border with Taiwan, Japan, and Palau. The Philippines is located in the western part of the Pacific Ocean. The country covers a land area of 120,000 sq mi and has a population of over 109 million. Manila is the capital of the Philippines. While Quezon City is the largest city in the country. The climate of the country is maritime and tropical. It features relatively high temperatures, abundant rainfall, and high humidity. It’s somewhat similar to countries like India. The coolest time falls in the month of January, while the summers hit in May.
The education mechanism of the Philippines is highly influenced by its colonial history. English is the primary language used in the country for education. The education system is supervised by a special government-owned body, the Department of Education. The government offers incredible support to mark the excellence of the medical institutions in the Philippines. It offers financial assistance as well as strict supervision to ensure the institutions run smoothly.
Majors Perks of Studying MBBS in the Philippines
The Philippines bring a bucket full of benefits to the students. Today, it’s one of the hottest locations to get quality medical education at a reasonable price. Here are some of the most tempting perks of joining the MBBS program in top Philippinian medical universities –
- Providing the students with quality education for years, the Philippines has successfully sketched a positive image in the field of medical education. Most parents find the country suitable for their children. They trust the education system of the Philippines.
- The Philippines is one of the most cost-effective countries in terms of education. It offers highly affordable MBBS programs and presents tons of easy payment options for the candidates.
- The country offers higher living standards under low charges.
- All the top MBBS universities implement efficient teaching techniques and premium quality equipment to train the candidates.
- The highly experienced medical staff teaches the students to sharpen their learnings.
- All the Philippine Medical institutes are recognized and approved by the major medical bodies like WHO, UNESCO, MCI, and more.
- The medium of instruction is English.
- 1 out of 10 practicing doctors in American belong to Philippine medical institutions.
- The Philippine medical universities prepare the students for the MCI screening test. Nearly 100% of the candidates holding Philippine medical degrees pass the MCI examination to grab their post of practicing doctors in India.
Duration of MBBS in the Philippines
If you are a student who is actually keen to explore the world of medicines and master the skills to become a successful medical professional, then the Philippines is heaven for you. Its medical education system features a 6.5 years MBBS program. This is the longest duration for MBBS courses in any country. However, during this time, the universities not only instill theoretical knowledge within the students but they handhold them to gain immense practical knowledge. The complete duration of the MBBS program is categorized into three parts –
Why should the aspirants choose the Philippines to pursue the MBBS program?
MBBS is one of the most challenging courses for students. Therefore, it requires expert supervision and guidance from world-class teachers. However, the students face different hurdles while pursuing their MBBS program in countries like India, where they lack proper guidance and qualified faculties. If they seek admission into the reputed medical universities, they are often turned down by the highly expensive fee structure. So here, a highly developed country like the Philippines comes to the rescue of the students. Offering the students with a bag full of perks, the country attracts foreign students each year. Every year thousands of students migrate to the Philippines with a dream to become highly skilled doctors. Here are the most prominent reasons to choose the Philippines for studying MBBS –
Disadvantages of Studying MBBS in the Philippines
As a coin has two sides, similarly the Philippines also have certain disadvantages for the students. Here are the major demerits of studying MBBS in the Philippines
Eligibility Criteria To Study MBBS In The Philippines
Although getting your seat reserved in the top MBBS universities in the Philippines is comparatively easier, the students need to satisfy some eligibility criteria. Here are the standard eligibility criteria to get admission in the renowned Philippine universities –
- The aspirants willing to pursue MBBS in the best universities of the Philippines need to qualify in the NEET examination.
- They must have mandatorily scored a minimum of 50% marks in the core subjects like Biology, Physics, and Chemistry, studying under a recognized board of education.
- The students need a passport with a minimum validity of 1 year.
- They need a visa to enter the Philippines’ borders.
- The students must mandatorily appear for NEET, without which they will not be eligible to sit for the MCI screening test and practice as a doctor in India after completing MBBS in the Philippines.
- If Indian students desire to tailor a career in the medical field without appearing for NEET, they can join the BS program in the Philippines. But, if he/she wants to enroll in the MD programs NEET is a must.
Documents Required To Pursue MBBS In The Philippines
If you are an international student, traveling to the Philippines to pursue MBBS must keep some documents handy. Moreover, you will mandatorily need a set of documents to apply for the MBBS program in top universities of the Philippines. So, here are some of the document you must mandatorily have –
- The applicants must have a passport with a minimum validity of 1 year.
- You must have your original Class 10th mark sheet and certificate.
- The class 12th certificate and mark sheet are also mandatory to get admission to the Philippine universities.
- You must carry your birth certificate.
- To apply for the MBBS program, you will need 10 passport-sized photos with a white background.
- You must carry the official invitation letter provided by the Medical University of the Philippines.
- You must have authorization of all your official documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi if you are an Indian candidate.
- You must have a valid visa to the Philippines.
- You will need all verified documents highlighting your mental and physical stability.
- A bank receipt of the medical university first-year tuition fee is also mandatory.
- You will also need address proof, like utility bills, or other documents.
Steps To Apply For MBBS Program In The To Philippine Universities
Read the points mentioned below to easily apply for MBBS in the Philippines –
- Step 1 – Reach out to the official admission online portal of your desired university and fill the application form.
- Step 2 – Fill in all the details and supply the valid documents. Make sure to cross-check the form before submitting it. Submit the form and wait to get a reply.
- Step 3 – Once your application is verified and you are eligible for admission, the Medical University of the Philippines will send you an invitation letter.
- Step 4 – Now move to the online portal and clear the enrollment fee of the university.
- Step 5 – After you complete the payment collect the receipt and apply for your Philippine visa.
- Step 6 – Get your visa, schedule your flight to the Philippines as per the dates and time provided by the university.
Recognition Of The Medical Universities Of The Philippines
While selecting the best college for pursuing MBBS, it’s pretty important to check the affiliation, recognition, and other important parameters of a university. If you desire to study MBBS in the Philippines, you do not need to worry about these aspects as most of the universities are approved by the major medical bodies of the world. The students with medical degrees from these universities get worldwide recognition. Most Philippine Universities are affiliated with the following medical authorities
MBBS Syllabus In the Philippines
The syllabus structure of MBBS in the Philippines is as follows
|First Term||Second Term||Third Term||Fourth Term|
|Calculus & Analytical||Plant Physiology||Ecology||Rizal’s Life, Works, Writings|
|Geometry||Fundamentals of Genetics||Education of sustainable||Econ./ Taxation & Agrarian Reform|
|Biochemistry||Animal Physiology||Development||Human Genetic|
|Plant Morpho-anatomy||Entomology||Research Methodology||Radiation Biology|
|Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy||Freshwater Biology||Systematic Biology||Histology & Micro-technique|
|General Psychology||General Microbiology||Cell and Molecular Biology||Research in Bio Sc.|
|Parasitology||Philosophy of Man||Comparative Religion|
|Plant Morpho-anatomy||Developmental Biology||Politics and Governance|
How Much Does It Cost To Study MBBS In The Philippines?
When it comes to affordability, the Philippines is the top choice of students. The Philippines is one of the most economical locations for education. Especially for foreign candidates, the country is a major center of attraction with a low fee structure for the different medical courses. However, the expense of a student depends upon his/her way of living and wants. Most universities offer an affordable fee curriculum to ensure the students do not have to bear any financial burden. Here is a detailed view of different charges linked with the MBBS programs in the Philippines –
The living cost depends upon the needs of the students. The students can choose to settle down in the university hostel, which is the most economical option. However, they can also accommodate off-campus, i.e., they can live in the Philippines as a paying guest. If a student chooses to stay as paying guest, he/she has to bear some extra expenses including –
- Rent and Utility charges
- Food and Drink
- Transportation charges
- Phone, Internet, TV charges
- Learning material and more
While living in a foreign country there are always some miscellaneous expenses like health insurance, medical requirements, resident permit retention fee, study material fee, exam fees, and more. Therefore, the students must keep some cash handy other than their monthly expenses.
Cost of Studying MBBS in Top Philippine Universities
|Name of University||Tuition Fee (for 2 Years BS Course)||Tuition Fee (for 4 Years MD Course)||Total of 5.5/6 Years Course Cost|
|UV Gullas College of Medicine||Rs. 6,65,000||Rs. 11,20,000||Rs. 17,85,000|
|University of Perpetual Help||Rs. 6,75,000||Rs. 16,15,000||Rs. 23,25,000|
|University of Santo Tomas||Rs. 4,20,000||Rs. 10,50,000||Rs. 14,70,000|
|Emilio Aguinaldo College, Manila||Rs. 5,60,000||Rs. 15,12,000||Rs. 20,72,000|
|AMA School of Medicine||Rs. 7,00,000||Rs. 10,50,000||Rs. 17,50,000|
|University of Northern Philippines||Rs. 3,50,000||Rs. 7,28,000/-||Rs. 10,78,000|
|Our Lady Of Fatima University||Rs. 8,40,000||Rs. 17,92,000||Rs. 26,32,000|
|Davao Medical Foundation School||Rs. 5,50,000||Rs. 16,44,000||Rs. 21,94,000|
Career Scope After MBBS In Philippines
The Philippines is the world’s fifth-largest English-speaking country. It is the land of opportunities for medical aspirants who wish to pursue higher education and weave a successful career. The medical universities of the Philippines are recognized globally. This ensures immense opportunities for the students who pursue MBBS from the Philippines. After completion of the MBBS program, the students can get employment in any of the English-speaking countries around the world.
Here are some top-rated career options after MBBS in the Philippines –
- After completing your MBBS course in the Philippines, you can climb the academic ladder and pick the Postgraduate course to give an edge to your career.
- Degree holders can start a clinical practice or get a clinical research job.
- You can also choose to stay back in the Philippines and get your practicing license to work in the most reputed hospitals and clinics.
- You can also return to your native country and qualify for an examination there to kick start your journey as a practicing doctor. If you are an Indian you have to pass the FMGE examination conducted by MCI.
- As the MBBS curriculum is based on the U.S. education system, you can easily migrate to American countries to explore new opportunities in your medical career. You can also get a job there in the top Healthcare centers, hospitals, clinics, biomedical companies, and more.
Financial Aids For Studying MBBS In The Philippines
The Philippines government is extremely active in serving the financial needs of the students. Most universities offer exclusive scholarship opportunities to students. If you are dedicated to your career but are barred due to financial instability, shift to the Philippines to pursue your medical education. The meritorious students can easily claim a 100% scholarship on tuition fees.
Scholarship types in the Philippines Universities
Every Philippine university has its own set of scholarship criteria and policies. Here are the top three ways the students can claim a scholarship for studying MBBS in the Philippines –
Scholarships based on the NMAT exam – Before stepping into the MBBS program, the students are trained for 18 months and then they need to qualify in the NMAT exam. Many universities offer scholarships to meritorious students based on their NMAT marks.
Scholarship based on MBBS course exam – The top medical universities of the Philippines also offer exclusive scholarships on the performance of the students in course examinations.
Scholarship based on NEET examination – If the student has scored some shining marks in the NEET exam, they are eligible to get a scholarship for studying MBBS in the Philippines.
Education loans are also available for the students to enjoy financial aid. The medical universities help the students get quick loans to study MBBS. However, you must arrange all the necessary documents to apply for an education loan. Documents required for applying for education loans in the Philippines are as follows –
- Admission letter
- Total Expenditure of the course
- University ranking list
- Parent’s income proof of the applicant
- Property papers
Top MBBS Universities In The Philippines
The Philippines is a hub of world-class medical universities. Every university presents the best facilities for medical aspirants. However, if we analyze the enrollment reports of the universities, the top Philippine Universities are as follows –
UV Gullas College of Medicine
The UV Gullas College of Medicine is one of the most sought-after MBBS institutes in the Philippines. The university ranks 7,244 globally which makes it the top university in the Philippines. The major benefits of studying medicine in the UV Gullas College of Medicine are
- No entrance examination and affordable fee structure.
- Approved by CHED, ECFMG, WHO, MCI, and more.
- It’s a hub of excellence with highly skilled teachers who inspire the students to grow in their career.
- Over 90% success rate in the MCI screening examination.
University of Santo Tomas
The University of Santo Tomas is Asia’s oldest medical university. It is one of the most reputed non-profit Roman Catholic research and higher education institutes. The university is located in the beautiful city of Manila, Philippines. The University of Santo Tomas offers three primary medical programs – Doctor of Medicine, Master in Pain Management, Master in Clinic Audiology. Here are some major benefits of studying at the University of Santo Tomas –
- The University of Santo Tomas ranks 2588 globally
- Computer-generated teaching mechanism
- Constructive, experiential, and collaborative learnings
- Highly experienced faculties in all medicine departments
- A popular choice in Asia, being the oldest university
Lyceum Northwestern University
This is one of the most prominent universities in the Philippines. For more than 50 years, the university has been serving students with premium quality medical education. Situated in the Dagupan City of Philippines, the Lyceum Northwestern University is a 9001:2008 recognized medical institute. The benefits of pursuing MBBS from Lyceum Northwestern University are as follows –
- The Lyceum Northwestern University ranks 11464 globally
- The university is committed to the overall growth of the students
- It offers highly compassionate, and knowledgeable teachers
- The students pursuing MBBS in the Lyceum Northwestern University get the golden opportunity to get hands-on clinical training.
- The Lyceum Northwestern University features a low tuition fee structure
Angeles University Foundation
Angeles University Foundation is one of the most popular Roman Catholic Universities in the Philippines. Situated in Angeles City, the university was established on May 25, 1962. The perks of studying MBBS at Angeles University Foundation are as follows –
- Angeles University Foundation is recognized and approved by NMC.
- It features a highly affordable MBBS fee structure.
- The university is situated in one of the safest cities in the Philippines.
- The Angeles University Foundation offers a simple admission process.
- The university offers high-quality education under experienced teaching staff.
University of Perpetual Help
This university has a world ranking of 14629. It’s one of the most reputed medical universities in the Philippines, operating for over 45 years. The University of Perpetual Help is situated in Las Pinas city in the Philippines. The major perks of studying in this university are –
- No donation is needed for admission.
- No stress of the entrance examination.
- Top-notch facilities and infrastructure.
- 24 hours library facilities.
- Highly experienced teaching staff.
Our Lady Of Fatima University
With a world rank of 8086, Our Lady Of Fatima University is one of the most prominent universities in the Philippines. The university offers a balanced medical course combining both theoretical and practical learnings. Located in Valenzuela, Metro Manila, Philippines, Our Lady Of Fatima University was founded in 1967. The main perks of studying at Our Lady Of Fatima University are as follows –
- Magnificent accommodation facilities.
- Safe environment and secure hostel.
- Cutting-edge advanced hospital facilities and top medical clinics.
- Recognized by major medical bodies like WHO, MCI, and more.
- Low fee structure.
Emilio Aguinaldo College School Of Medicine
The Emilio Aguinaldo College School Of Medicine was established by Dr. Paulo C. Campos on July 23, 2001. It’s one of the most committed institutions to offer quality education and training to produce the best doctors around the globe. The major benefits of pursuing MBBS at the Emilio Aguinaldo College School Of Medicine are –
- No hidden charges or donations required for admission.
- No need to appear for any entrance examination.
- Affordable fees structure.
- Highly optimized MBBS curriculum.
- Canteens with all types of cuisines.
- 24 hours Wi-Fi and library facilities.
Davao Medical Foundation School
The , one of the top medical institutes of the Philippines offers a rich culture and modern facilities that promote the overall growth of the students. The university was established in JuDavao Medical Foundation Schoolly 1976, with the sole aim to produce skilled medical professionals. Here are the merits of studying in the Davao Medical Foundation School –
- Most premium quality medical courses.
- Top-notch facilities and infrastructure.
- World-class accommodation and food facilities.
- English is the main language.
- Affordable medical programs.
- No burden of donations.
AMA School of Medicine
The AMA School of Medicine is situated in Makati, Manila in the Philippines. The university aims to produce the most component medical professionals who are educated under the top doctors of the world. Its curriculum helps the students to become lifelong learners. Here are the main perks of pursuing MBBS at the AMA School of Medicine –
- The university is a hub of facilities employed to enhance the knowledge and skills of the students.
- Highly advanced laboratories, where the learners are supervised by skilled faculties.
- Highly experienced teachers offer seamless medical learning.
- Approved by all major medical bodies like MCI, WHO, and more.
- Located in the heart of Manila, Philippines it is well-connected and enables easy transportation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Which are the top MBBS universities in the Philippines?
According to world and country ranking the top five universities in the Philippines are – UV Gullas College of Medicine, University of Santo Tomas, Lyceum Northwestern University, Angeles University Foundation, and the University of Perpetual Help.
Is the Philippines safe for Indian candidates?
The Philippines is one of the most secure countries for foreign students. It has a negligible crime rate and the government imposes strict laws to minimize the crime rates. The standard safety index of the country is 60.
How many Indian candidates presently study medicine in the Philippines?
The Philippines is one of the top-rated locations for MBBS. The country has significantly attracted Indian medical aspirants over the last few decades. As per the latest reports, the total number of Indian candidates pursuing MBBS in the Philippines is over 9000.
Can an International student work part-time while pursuing MBBS in the Philippine universities?
Unfortunately no, the foreign candidates are not allowed to do any kind of jobs during their academic career as they enter the Philippine border with a student visa.
What is the minimum NEET score required to be eligible for joining a reputed medical university in the Philippines?
The cut-off marks keep on changing each year. As per the report from last year, the cut-off marks for the general category candidates were 147. While for OBC/ST.SC/ or other reserved categories the minimum marks was 113.
Top Medical Universities of Philippines
Liceo College of Medicine is a part of the non-government/religious Liceo de Cagayan University that provides medical education to people of the Philippines and other countries since 1955. It has been a long run since then but they have improved in every aspect. There are twelve different colleges in this…
The Our Lady of Fatima University (OLFU), Philippines College of Medicine is one of the most promising medical colleges in the Philippines. Established in the year 1967, this medical institution has seen more than 30,000 medical graduates. The number might not be that huge but the standards certainly are. They…
The Davao Medical School Foundation, Philippines is the primary medical faculty that was established in Mindanao town. Established years ago in 1976, this has full-grown up to be a well-established and preferred destination for medical students that wish to find admission within the Philippines. There are several reasons for that…
Dr./BGen, Antonio Laperal, Tamayo, and Dr. Daisy Moran founded the University of Perpetual Help on February 5, 1975, in Las Pinas City, Philippines. The University of Perpetual Help is the highest acceptable choice for worldwide medical aspirants to pursue the Philippines' MBBS course. The University is also known as the…
Angeles university foundation is located in Angeles City, Philippines. It is a roman catholic university. University was established on May 25, 1962. Angeles university is the perfect choice for students who wish to pursue MBBS in the Philippines. Angeles University is an innovator in the field of health science education…
Emilio Aguinaldo College is among the best and well-known medical colleges for MBBS in the Philippines. In 1957 college was inaugurated by Dr. Paulo C. Campos, and now the University Physicians Services Inc [UPSI] President. The university offers high-quality education to students at a reasonable fee structure. The college is…
Introduction: Founded back in 1969 this is situated in the city of Dagupan. MBBS from this university is already getting popular in other countries because they have seen a decent rise in the number of students who took admission from other countries. They offer a 6-year course in which 5…
AMA School of Medicine was founded in 2008, which is among the best options to study the Philippines' MBBS course. The university is situated in the heart of Makati city, which carries the highest concentrations of transnational, multinational, and international organizations. The AMASOM(AMA School of Medicine) has produced many medical…
UV Gullas has completed 100 years of its existence since its foundation in 1919. It is one of the top universities in the Philippines. Currently, the university maintains over 30,000 students on its campuses and tens of thousands of international students from India and different earth areas. In the most-…
|University Name||Established Year||Eligibility||NEET Score||Tuition Fee||Hostel Fees||Population||Country Rank||World Rank||Location||REMARKS|
|AMA School of Medicine||2004||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||3500 USD||2000 USD||5,83,000||NA||NA||Makati|
|Angeles University Foundation||1962||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||4500 USD||750 USD||4,12,000||29||7599||Angeles City|
|Ateneo de Zamboanga University||1912||85% IN HSC||NEET QUALIFIED||NA||NA||8,62,000||128||11022||Zamboanga City|
|Baguio Central University||2003||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA||CLOSED IN 2013|
|BICOL CHRISTIAN COLLEGE OF MEDICINE||1980||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||3000 USD||1100 USD||1,82,000||84||9837||Legazpi City|
|Cagayan State University Tuguegarao (Carig)||1978||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||3500 USD||1100 USD||1,39,000||108||10471||Tuguegarao City|
|Cebu Doctors University College of Medicine||1973||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||6600 USD||1200 USD||3,63,000||100||10278||Mandaue City|
|Cebu Institute of Medicine||1957||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||5000 USD||1200 USD||9,23,000||192||12104||Cebu City|
|Central Philippine University||1905||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||NA||NA||4,48,000||24||7148||Iloilo City|
|Davao Medical School Foundation||1975||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||4700 USD||1200 USD||16,03,000||159||11619||Davao City|
|De La Salie University Health Sciences Campus||1979||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||5500 USD||1500 USD||5,76,000||62||9052||Dasmariñas City|
|Dona Remedos Trinidad Medical Foundation||1980||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||NA||NA||2,42,000||NA||NA||Tacloban|
|Emilo Aguinaldo College, Manila||1973||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||4800 USD||1500 USD||17,80,000||53||8888||Manila|
|Far Eastern University Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation||1928||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||NA||NA||17,80,000||57||8962||Manila|
|Iloilo Doctors College of Medicine||1981||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||3500 USD||1500 USD||4,48,000||NA||NA||Iloilo City|
|Lyceum Northwestern University / Dr. Francisco Q. Duque Medical Foundation College of Medicine||1975||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||3500 USD||1500 USD||17,80,000||91||10005||Manila|
|Manila Central University||1904||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||8100 USD||1500 USD||1,583,978||48||8695||Caloocan|
|Our Lady of Fatima University (Fatima Medical Science Foundation) Valenzuela||1967||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||5500 USD||1500 USD||6,20,000||44||8507||Valenzuela City|
|Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila||1965||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||2800 USD||1200 USD||17,80,000||46||8652||Manila|
|Saint Louis University||1965||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||NA||NA||1,39,000||112||10623||Tuguegarao City|
|San Beda College||1901||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||5200 USD||1200 USD||17,80,000||78||9602||Manila|
|Silliman University||1901||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||2000 USD||1500 USD||1,21,000||8||5372||Dumaguete City|
|Southwestern University Matias H. Aznar Memorial College of Medicine||2015||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||2800 USD||1500 USD||9,23,000||NA||NA||Cebu City|
|Southwestern University, Urgello, Cebu City, Philippines||1946||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||NA||NA||9,23,000||76||9450||Cebu City|
|St. Lukes College of Medicine William H. Quasha Memorial||1993||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||4500 USD||1500 USD||29,04,000||148||11341||Quezon City (|
|St. Paul University,Philippines||1912||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||NA||NA||17,80,000||115||10724||Manila|
|University of Northern Philippines||1906||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||2800 USD||1200 USD||53,879||105||10362||Vigan City|
|University of Perpetual Help Rizal||1976||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||5300 USD||1200 USD||2,83,000||149||11344||City of Biñan|
|University of Saint La Salle||1952||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||3500 USD||1200 USD||5,62,000||65||9158||Bacolod City|
|University of Santo Tomas||1611||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||4200 USD||1200 USD||17,80,000||3||2588||Manila|
|University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center||1956||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||NA||NA||29,04,000||75||9445||Quezon City (|
|University of the Philippines Manila||1908||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||1500 USD||1200 USD||17,80,000||7||5201||Manila|
|UV Gullas College of Medicine||1919||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||4000 USD||1500 USD||9,23,000||137||11176||Cebu City|
|Virgen Milagrosa University Foundation||1958||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||4000 USD||1200 USD||1,75,000||126||11004||San Carlos City|
|West Visayas State University||1902||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||1000 USD||1200 USD||4,48,000||68||9240||Iloilo City|
|Xavier University||1933||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||3000 USD||1500 USD||6,76,000||21||7069||Cagayan de Oro City|
|Zamboanga Medical School Foundation||1912||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||NA||NA||8,62,000||128||11022||Zamboanga City|