Australian universities have earned a reputation for academic excellence where foreign students count themselves amongst a new generation of graduates ready to take on the world. With the introduction of new and innovative courses with good employment opportunities, many international students are dreaming of getting a degree from an Australian University.
GAMSAT is held by ACER (Australian Council for Education Research)
- For applying to study in Medicine, Dentist, Veterinary at Australia (GAMSAT) is required.
- Graduate Australian Medical School Admission Test – GAMSAT Qualify student apply in Australia, UK, and Ireland countries Medical University.
- GAMSAT Format
- Is held twice in a year (March & September)
- Time:- 8 am to 4 pm
- There are 3 sections in GAMSAT
- Section 1: 75 questions in 100 minutes (Humanities & Social Science)
- Section 2: 2 essays written communication (1 hour)
- Section 3 : 110 questions in 170 minute (Physics / science)
P.G. MEDICINE IN AUSTRALIA(AUSTRALIAN MEDICAL COUNCIL)
- AMC MCQ Exam- 150 MCQ (3.5 hours’ time)
- Session 2: 16 students clinical exam
- Each station 2 minutes to road presentation of a case & expected to perform.
- Each station usually has 3 to 4 tasks
- Like (Medical history/ Physical Examination/ Diagnoses)
- Including one compulsory case in each of Gynecology & Pediatrics.
- You can do P.G in 21 Medical University