The college provides a five-year program in MBBS, and after which, an internship is compulsory for one year. The college also is leading to a Bachelor of Medicine. It has hi-tech equipment types to make sure that students have their advanced learning quickly and effortlessly on a college campus only.
The college is a non-governmental organization and has been affiliated with the Ministry of Health and Family welfare.
There are seats only for female students as no male is strictly allowed. There are multiple rounds for clearing the entrance, making it best in the high standard of conduct and studies. Only 75 seats are there for admission as of the rule established under the act of college, 2014.
The score of secondary higher certificate and higher school certificate is mandatory during admission time.
Essential highlights of AD DIN Women’s College:
AD DIN Women’s College has many essential roles in making the best doctors across the globe. Some of them are listed down:
- The hostel for girls is the best in Bangladesh.
- There is regular cleanliness of classrooms and college campuses taken regularly.
- The college has the biggest library in Bangladesh, and there are lots of works of many renowned doctors published and placed there.
- The college campus atmosphere is friendly, and the canteen serves the best food among the college of Bangladesh.
Why choose AD DIN Women’s College over so many colleges?
There is no doubt that the AD DIN Women’s college is serving the best in its teaching and providing the best doctors worldwide. But there still are some points you should learn before taking a step forward to know about the college better:
- There is no acceptance of the donation.
- The college only takes admission for girls, and no boys are allowed on the college campus.
- There are several guards at the gate of campus, and the hostel’s warden is a lady so that girls can feel safe.
- The teachers are mostly female on campus, and they are very cooperative.
- The fees are not so high as compared to other colleges in Bangladesh.
When it comes to Ranking of AD DIN Women’s College, it ranks in the top list of MBBS in Bangladesh. Most girls take their admission here so that the parents feel safe because of the excellence in behavior and atmosphere of college with high academic rankings.
The duration of MBBS of AD DIN Women’s College:
The duration of a Bachelor in Medicine and MBBS is five years. A one-year internship is compulsory from good hospitals to gain experience and excellence in the field of medicine. There are training and other activities in which every girl should be a part of it.
Documents which are Required For Admission Procedure in AD DIN Women’s College:
Not much of it is necessary, but some of the essential documents are listed below, which you should carry while taking admission in the college:
- 10th and 12th mark sheet photocopy.
- Ten passport size photos of a student.
- Migration certificate by Senior Secondary Education (12th class).
- Passing certificate from your school after 12th.
Fee Structure of AD-DIN Women’s College:
|Total Fee(For 5 Years)||First Year Fee||Remaining Amount to be Paid at Installment Basis as Per College|
|USD 39000(Only Tuition Fee)||USD 19000 Installment details of the rest of the amount will reflect in the offer letter.||$13000/-|
FAQs that are important for students and parents to know:
What if I fail the Screening Test of the admission?
There is nothing to panic about if you fail in the screening because you can take it next year.
Is there a separate hostel for Indian girls?
No, there is no separate hostel for girls from India; this is because girls can interact with each other and know every other girl from every corner of the world.
Why choose AD DIN Women’s College only?
AD DIN Women’s College is the girl’s best college, and the college is best in serving the excellence for girls’ safety on the campus and providing the best doctors in the world. For more information, you can call us at the number listed on our website.
How is the hostel facility?
There is regular cleanliness in a hostel, and there are the warden and their assistant who hear the girl’s problem and make it solve so that a girl won’t suffer because of college.
Is the girl’s mess delivering hygienic food?
Yes, the quality of the mess food is good, and parents can taste it during their daughter’s admission to make sure. However, the college has a unique team for food standards that check it daily.