The college has a four-storied building of its own with the hospital facility. It is well-equipped with modern hospital buildings and is beautifully surrounded.
The college is situated at the khilkhet, Dhaka, which is only 12 minutes from Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport.
The Ashiyan Medical College, Dhaka, is affiliated with the University of Dhaka and has its separate boys and girls hostel inside the campus only.
The location of Ashiyan Medical College, Dhaka, is linked by the expressway, making it easy to connect to the city.
Students get quickly comfortable with the environment of the college. The college is equipped with all the modern facilities, and most of the classes and all the departments are fully covered with air-conditioning.
The Ashiyan Medical College, Dhaka, has successfully served the excellence in the field of Medical education such as MBBS, MD courses, etc.
All types of machines placed in path labs and departments are modern and fully advanced to make learning easy and advanced for students. Teachers and faculties are very lenient and help students clearing students’ doubts.
Facilities of Ashiyan Medical College, Dhaka
Facilities at Ashiyan Medical College, Dhaka, is known in the best of the Dhaka college list. Some of them are listed below:
- The library has more than 6000 books at present on different topics.
- The campus is entirely Wi-fi to make it comfortable for students to learn things through IoT (Internet of things).
- Hospitals and cabins are fully equipped with air-conditioning.
- There is a lab, reception, and security guards at the college and Hostel entrance gate to make the college more safe and secure for students (especially girls).
- There is a vast space for car parking and for other events and activities to take place.
- The faculties are highly trained to bring the best doctor in the world through their teaching.
The process required for admission to Ashiyan Medical College, Dhaka:
There is a process involved in admission to the Ashiyan Medical College, Dhaka:
- Indian Students will have to take a signed NOC by the Medical Council of India.
- There is an application in every session invited by the Director of Medical Education Of Dhaka.
- The selection and admission will be made based on the merit list.
- About 15 photographs of the student must be needed.
- Marksheet of 10th and 12th is mandatory to be present at the time of filling the form.
- Photocopy of Passport, if you are not a resident of Dhaka, is mandatory.
- Migration Certificate
Kindly Have all these documents ready while filling the form.
Fee structure of 2020-2021:
|Total Fee(For 5 Years)||First Year Fee||Remaining Amount to be Paid at Installment Basis as Per College|
|USD 36000(Only Tuition Fee)||USD 12000 Installment details of the rest of the amount will reflect in the offer letter.||$8400/-|
FAQs that students asked in regards to Ashiyan Medical College, Dhaka
How is the admission procedure for getting into college?
There will be a test held, after which if the student qualifies the test, they will get the offer letter.
What is the minimum percentage needed?
There are no such criteria, but 50% in all the subjects is mandatory for giving entrance tests to get into Ashiyan Medical College, Dhaka.
What if a student doesn’t get their name on the merit list?
Don’t panic as life never ends there. The student can give the Entrance test for the upcoming semester as their exam is held every semester.
How is the atmosphere of the college?
The atmosphere is quiet and different from other colleges because it is situated in the rush area, making the environment pure and calm.
What is the duration of the MBBs in Ashiyan Medical College, Dhaka?
The duration of MBBS is six years, in which the last year is an internship, which is compulsory for every MBBS student.
How good is the food quality of the mess?
The hostel mess and canteen food quality are checked weekly to maintain the standard of food because the college never compromises with the students’ health and hygiene.
What about English as I am weak in it?
The teachers and faculty don’t teach so advanced English. They teach in basic English, which the student will understand easily. Many English grammar classes are going on here, which the student can attend anytime daily to learn basic to advanced English.