Check Your Eligibility
MBBS IN Ivano Frankivsk National medical university
Ivano Frankivsk National medical university is one of the top tenth universities in the world to have a best education for MBBS programs. This university features with the high quality knowledge. It is best destination for the students struggling to have a seat in MBBS program. For Indians Ukraine is best choice for pursuing for MBBS which is certainly affordable and has a numerable opportunities to increase their knowledge. Every year more than thousands of Indian students move out to other countries and grab a seat for themselves in this university. The university has experienced more than 5000 international candidates from 40 countries which include India, US, UK, Canada, Australia, Singapore, New Zealand, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Poland, UAE and this university is also approved by the Medical Council Of India. As university has experienced a huge number of international candidates over the past few years, so to enhance the enrollment never like before the university has implemented various tactics which makes foreign students very much comfortable and safe.
Today, Ivano Frankivsk National medical university stands as top 10 countries to pursue medical program around the world. Pursuing MBBS in this university is still a dream to huge number of students. This courses is specially designed for the foreign students who don’t have the necessary requirement for the undergraduates programs and also it helps to enable students to bridge the gap between school and university. The contact with students all over the world broadens understanding of other peoples and provides valuable friendships, some of which last a lifetime. MBBS is one of the most proficient professions in this world, students all over the world struggle due to high competition n this world. Ivano Frankivsk National medical university, welcomes international students all over the globe to get admitted in this university which is highly affordable and offers world class education. The Ivano Frankivsk NMU is famous for their medical courses globally.
Now, as you have got a clear picture of what it’s like to pursue MBBS in Ivano Frankivsk National medical university, dive into the article for complete information, like Fee structure to study in top college of Ukraine, accommodation , Eligibility criteria, and much more. L welcomes international students all over the globe to get admitted in this university which is highly affordable and offers world
About Ivano Frankivsk National medical university
Ivano Frankivsk National medical university is one of the most leading and oldest universities around the world, that is the reason why students opt this university. All the courses provided by this university are approved by the ministry of ukarine. Ivano Frankivsk National medical is located in beautiful cities of Ukraine, which is a historic city situated in Western Ukraine. This university is fusion of tradition and modern education. This university has many speciality courses. This university was established in 1945 and it is affiliated to ministry of education and science of Ukraine. Graduates can work easily all around world with a degree from IFNMU which is recognized worldwide. High level of qualification allows graduates of the university to work successfully in many countries of the world, and achieve great success in public health services. Among them are, Medical practitioner and honored Doctors.
It is one of the most leading universities over 65 years and former USSR in Ukraine and all over the world. Its low affordable fee structure attracts the students and every year thousands of them flock to Ukraine to pursue their studies. This university is recognized by World Directory of Medical Schools, World Health Organization (WHO), Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), International Medical Education Directory (IMED). Its infrastructures are outstanding as it has complex and modern design and also provide hostel and dormitories for the international students. This university has affiliated with 12 hospitals and clinics for exposure in internships.These hospitals and the clinics having over 2600+ beds attached with the IFNMU, through it provides service to the students and patients. To reach IFNMU is easy, it is located 1km away from the ivano-frankivsk city in Ukraine.
Why Ukraine’s Ivano Frankivsk National medical university is the best to study MBBS for international students?
To answer the question why Ivano Frankivsk NMU, it is just not confines to one point. Ukraine is a home for all the medical universities in the world and offers a standard education like no where else. Ukraine is a game changer in all aspects it has been recognized by WHO, The medical council of India, UNESCO and the European council. Ukraine ranks a name in best countries to study for international students. With change in time, Ukraine has adopted many new features and improvised the standards of education system. Here are some most noteworthy reasons to study in Ukraine.
- International recognition-The first reason to study in Ivano Frankivsk NMU is High standards, This university has highly qualified and experienced teaching staffs. This is NMU is recognized by The European association of authorities and WHO. The teaching mechanism is globally well known of this NMU and the English is at medium level so the international students can easily communicate. This is one of the major reasons why Indians choose Ivano Frankivsk NMU.
- High standard education- The Ivan Frankivsk NMU offers a standard education like no where else. They feature excellent teaching staff with years of experience who guides students a stress free education curriculum. High quality education attracts every medical aspirants. The syllabus is updated every year as per the standards, so that the students experience latest technology upcoming in the medical sector.
- The university holds thirteen faculties and elementary departments. The university holds almost 443 teaching staff including 77 PHD and 19 academics. The students graduating from this university are eligible to participate in USMLE & ECFMG. University also prepares specialists in 185 medical specialities including- Cardiology, Oncology, Pediatrics, Psychological Medicine, Surgery, Pathology, Public Health, General Practice and many others. This adds another value point why Ivan Frankivsk NMU is ranked as one of the best medical universities to study in the world. All the educational programs of the University are regulated and approved by the Ministry of Education & Science of Ukraine and the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
- No language barrier- The language plays a major role in international colleges. It becomes a problem for students from different cultures and countries. Students feel insecure about their communication skills, because of which many students do not international colleges and set their limits within their countries. However, Ivano Frankivsk NMU does not ask aspirants to appear for IETS, TOEFL or any other language test. The primary medium of teaching is done through English, so it does not create any issues for students.
- Low cost-living- We all know how expensive private universities charge in India, apart from accommodation, tuition fee. Whereas, Ukraine is a low cost living country, which do not take any capitation fee or donation. The students can stress free complete their education, Ukraine has become a hub for international aspirants to study MBBS.
- Reasonable Fee structure- Many private universities charge overpriced fee structures which creates a barrier for many Indian students from pursuing their dream jobs. In Ivano Frankivsk National medical university, the fee structures are comparatively lower than other universities, Fee structure starts at INR 3-4 lakhs per year. Also, university provides various scholarships every year, the government provides loans to the students to support them to complete their MBBS program. University provides dormitories with affordable fee structures. This makes Indian students to choose Ivan Frankivsk NMU.
- Top class facilities– Ukraine is a well developed country with the best healthcare, infrastructure, Easy transport which excels than other countries, low cost living and much more.
- No entrance examination- Getting a seat in Ukraine is extremely easy, universities like does not demand any entrance examination. They have a simplified procedure to get an admission in the medical universities. This gives an edge to Indian students who already hassled to get admission in their own country.
- Practical internships- Internships are the crucial part of MBBS program. The experience brings them confidence and perfection in their work. All Ukrainian medical university comes under the ministry of science and health. The Ukrainian medical universities are highly equipped with premium instruments. The Ivano Frankivsk university features high qualified teaching staffs with years of experience which helps students go through the crucial periods of internships. Most of the government hospitals allows university students to take up internships. They permit them to have great clinical practice expertise by serving in multi-speciality government hospital across Ukraine. Students get to see the world through a whole different perspective. This gives them a golden opportunity to the aspirants to deal with wide range of patients and gain quality training from highly trusted hospitals and clinics.
- Stunning infrastructure- The Ivan Frankivsk national medical university offers magnificent infrastructure, which just attracts students globally. All labs are equipped with premium instruments, furnished and library depicts the ocean of knowledge here, classrooms are equipped with high tech devices which eases the study of program also Huge hallways, labs, classrooms, libraries and cafeterias are well maintained and highly secured. Other academic resources are also in wide stock which helps students get an edge of their medical learning.
- Safe environment – The safety of the students is the top priority of the parents all over the world, Ivan Frankivsk NMU has major concerns regarding the safety of students. The crime rate in Ukraine are nearly 2%. International students use classes, reading rooms and libraries, sports and culture complexes, and dormitories on an equal basis with Ukrainian students, they don’t experience any discrimination. Ivan Frankivsk NMU takes special care to the international students with study and secure environment. Only people with identity are allowed to enter the college campus, security camera’s are placed all over the campus and all the hostel and dormitories have their own security system to look after. It’s safe and secure for every aspirant to study without any stress or free. Students can experience modern facilities with protected environment. Once again proving why study in Ukraine’s Ivan Frankivsk NMU is the best option.
Although, Ivan Frankivsk NMU do not demand any entrance examination, it has some criteria for admission. There are pre-defined criteria that needs to be satisfied by the candidate to get an admission in the university.
Here are criteria needs to be satisfied by a student for Ivan Frankivsk MNU-
- The minimum age to get an admission in MBBS program in Ivan Frankivsk MNU is 17 years.
- The aspirant must have completed their 12 th boards from a recognized institution with physics, chemistry and biology as the main subjects.
- The aspirant must have scored at least 50% with pcb in their boards
- The aspirant must have cleared NEET examination with qualifying grades.
- The aspirant must have a valid passport with a minimum of 6 months to one year of validity.
- The aspirants must have a visa to travel to Ukraine to pursue their carriers.
Document Required for MBBS in Ivan Frankivsk National medical university
To seek admission in Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University, candidate must have these set of documents to submit while applying.
The standard set of documents required are-
- The candidate must have 10 Photos 40×60 mm Size.
- The candidate must have identification proof such as Birth Certificate
- The candidate must present 12thmarks sheet/DMC from a recognized institution.
- The candidate must carry Migration/Transfer Certificate.
- The candidate must carry visa and passport for entering the Ukrainian borders
- They should also carry a Open Ticket (Air Ticket To and Fro India)
- The candidate must carry an Original Invitation letter from the university.
- The candidate must carry General medical certificate (The issue date shouldn’t be less than 2 months before arriving Ukraine)
How to apply for MBBS in Ivano Frankivsk National medical university
Ivano Frankivsk NMU has a very hassle-free procedure for Admission. The simplified steps to apply are as follows:
- Step1-Visit the official website of the in Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University and get the application form.
- Step2-Fill up the form with all required details and submit the essential documents mentioned.
- Step3- After the evolution of documents, candidate will be notified about the invitation letter, and also issued with admission confirmation letter.
- Step4- After receiving the invitation letter, candidate can proceed to the payment procedure.
- Step5-After the payment, candidate can proceed for applying Ukraine visa.
- Step6- Candidate has to report at the university at the mentioned date.
- Step7- Candidate has to register herself/himself at the university after 3 days.
Medical coursers offered by the Ivano frankisk university in Ukraine
The in Ivano Frankivsk University NMU is famous for their medical courses globally. Students travel overseas to complete their medical programs and to tailor a mind blogging carrier.
Some of the top rated courses in in Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University are:
- General Medicine (Doctor of Medicine degree)
- Dentistry (Doctor of Dentistry degree)
- Pediatrics (Doctor of Medicine degree)
- Pharmacy (Bachelor of Pharmacy degree)
- Nursing (RN)
- Prosthodontics (MDS / Clinical Residency)
- Master of Medicine (Pharmacy)
- Specialization and Post-Diploma Training for Doctors
Duration of MBBS Course in ivano frankivsk nmu
The duration MBBS in in Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is about 5 years. After the graduation, one year of internship is mandatory to brighten up their intellect and learn practical application of knowledge under professional doctors. For Indians the course is categorized into two parts: pre-clinical and clinical subjects. The students study the pre-clinical subjects in the first two years, while in the last three years, the students learn the clinical subjects.
The students after the completion of MBBS program can take up post graduation/ master’s medical courses in the same university.
MBBS Syllabus in Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
Visa to Pursue MBBS in Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University Requirements
International candidates who aspire to study in Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University must have a visa to travel to Ukraine. Here is the detailed list of documents required to apply for visa in Ukraine.
How to apply-
- The candidate can apply online on Ukraine e-Visa.
- The candidate has to enter the required personal, passport, and contact information.
- The candidate must upload copies of the necessary documents.
- Next, the candidate must pay the e-Visaprocessing fee.
- After few days of verification,the e-Visa for Ukraine is issued by email.
Documents needed for the Visa are-
- Copy of the Document of Education with the list of studied courses (subjects) and received grades (points or marks) in original.
- Letter of invitation.
- Identification proof such as a copy of the Certificate of Birth in original.
- Health Certificate by an authorized clinic issued not more than two month before the date of entry to Ukraine.
- 12 Passport sized photos with white background.
Cost of Studying MBBS in Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
When it comes to cost, Ukraine is a low cost living country. The cost of living is far cheaper than most of the other European countries. Ukraine is best destinations for international students who wish to study MBBS abroad. Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University has very affordable fee structure starting from 3-4 lakhs per year, also provides scholarships to support international students which removes burden from their shoulders. Ukraine is the ultimate destination for both standard education and budget friendly living. After completing 6 years of MBBS program, the candidate will awarded with degree which is recognized worldwide.
Features of the Ukrainian Education System
- Ukraine has become one of most important destinations for international education system, students from over 70 countries flock over to Ukraine every year to pursue medical courses.
- All the medical universities under the ministry of health are worth the money and they provide standard education. They are approved by UNESCO, WHO, European associations, etc.
- Ukrainian government has immensely modified the education mechanism, which in turn attracts plenty of students across the world, causing a rush to grab a seat in top universities.
- MBBS program in Ukraine divided into five years, each year of two semesters resulting ten semesters in total and one year of mandatory internships for practical exposure.
- The student is not required to do any MCI screening test, they can directly go to PG/MD level in USA or can do it in the same university.
Merits of Pursuing MBBS in Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
There are numerable benefits of pursuing MBBS in Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University, to mention here are some
- One of the most captivating features of Ivano frankivsk NMU is the low tuition fees.
- The procedure of admission is hassle-free in Ivano frankivsk NMU.
- Education is highly standard in Ivano frankvisk NMU.
- No entrance exams, IETS are required to get admission in the university.
- Seats allotted are on the basis of merit scores, and seats are not reserved by donation by the university.
- The university provides financial support to the international students and takes special care of them.
- The primary instruction language is English in the university.
- The IFNMU offers medical course in English, Ukrainian, and in Russian language.
- The university features highly qualified and experienced teachers. They guide students to explore in every way efficiently.
- Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is internationally recognized by WHO, UNESCO, European associations, ect.
- This university enables foreign students to explore the world and to see the world through a different perspective and let them experience a new world.
- The university has safe, secure and healthy environment.
Career Prospects After Completing MBBS in Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
After completing 6 years of MBBS program, the candidate will awarded with degree which is recognized worldwide. Students get even wider range of opportunities to go with and explore the branches of medical courses.
Here are some of the top rated career options after completion of MBBS-
- PG- One can pursue post graduation based on their interest in the subject. students from Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University gets worldwide recognition of MBBS degree and allows them to pursue post graduation , which gives a great start to a new beginning.
- Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University imparts quality education, students can also pursue their post graduate in the university.
- Otherwise, students can go back to their native and can practice medicine.
If any student desires to stay permanently in Ukraine and practice medicine, they can do that by applying Ukrainian visa and can settle in Ukraine and explore the best opportunities.
Hostel and accommodation facilities at Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
Although, keeping in of low cost accommodation, no student will compromise with unhygienic accommodations. Here in Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University, no student is subjected to face the compromises. University provides Hostel with all the basic amenities for the students to look after their overall growth, and does not make them feel homesick.
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University provides good hostel facilities such as-
- This university has three hostel buildings which can take up the income upto 2000 students.
- The hostel consists of two and three-bedroom apartment system with a common hall, common kitchen for cooking.
- The hostel bedrooms are well furnished with beds, mattress, pillows, study tables, cupboards and shelves
- The main hostel is located about 2 kilometers from the city center. It takes about 20-25 minutes to walk from the hostel to the main campus. Supermarkets and grocery shops are within 2-3 minutes walk from the hostel.
- The rooms are hygienic, cleaned everyday and ventilated properly.
- The bathrooms attached with toilet facilities, Hot water facilities to all the rooms.
- The hostel comprises of refreshing activities like gym, table tennis, recreation halls, common halls, etc.
- Each floor has a common hall for socializing and group activities and a common kitchen for cooking
- The hostels get filled very quickly due to high competition as the rooms are allotted on the basis of first come.
Financial Support for the Students during MBBS in studying in Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
The Ukrainian government offers all kind of support to the international students, the university provides a bag full of scholarships every year to the students, besides the fee structure of IFNMU is very cheaper when compared to other European countries. The fee structure starts from INR 3-4 lakhs, hostel costs around 60-70 thousands per year. Other than scholarships, university offers loan services to students. These loans help them to complete their MBBS program without any complications. Students can take up private bank loans also, this feature is also enabled for international students. The Ukrainian government offers all kind of support to the international students
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1.who is eligible to study MBBS in medical college of IFNMU?
Ans- Any citizen who has attained the age of 17 years and has passed 10+2 Level from any recognized Council/Board. She/he must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology as elective subjects and obtained minimum 50% in aggregate of PCB. Also must have studies and passed English as a compulsory subject
Q2- Can I practice medicine in India on my return?
Ans- Yes, you can practice in India. In order to practice first you have to register yourself with the State or Indian Medical Council. For this you have to appear for a screening test. On clearing the screening test you are eligible for registration as a doctor and allowed to practice on par with all other doctors.
Q3-What is MCI screen testing?
Ans- The Medical Council of India stipulates that all students studying MBBS program from Medical Colleges outside India and wanting to practice in India after completion of their program, need to appear for a “Screening Test. They have to qualify the test and then only they are eligible to practice medicine in India.
Q4- How is the climate and weather in Ukraine?
Ans- Ukraine has a continental climate, with cold, snow and summers.
Q5-What is the medium of instruction in Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
Ans-The medium of instruction is ENGLISH.
Q6- Is Ukraine a safe country for pursuing MBBS?
Ans- Yes, Ukraine is a very safe country, the area’s where universities are located are safe and Ukrainians have a soft place for Indians.
Q7- Can I get bank loan and to what extent?
Ans- As per RBI regulations, students pursuing education abroad can obtain load up to 15 lakhs. Amount sanctioned depends on income proof of parents; i.e. Last three years income tax returns/or salary certificate. You will have to satisfy the criteria that the bank will apply.
Q8- Can a student open a bank account in Ukraine?
Ans- Yes, a student can open a bank account in Ukraine in his own name and parents can transfer money. Students can also take an international debit card from any bank in India. Parents can deposit money in to this account in India and the student can withdraw foreign exchange in Ukraine.
Q9- How long does it require for the admission procedure to be completed?
- The initial admission letter by the university is issued in 10 to 15 working days.
- Thereafter other documentation is completed subject to production of original papers from the student, such as passport, mark sheets, etc. This usually takes 6 to 8 weeks.
- Student will have to visit Delhi at least once for 4 to 7 days in the month of August or September to his/her VISA issued, have a medical test and to comply with documentation with the MCI and other government agencies.
Q 10- Can my parents visit me in Ukraine? Can I travel back to India during holidays or should I stay back there.
- Parents/friends/relatives of students can visit Ukraine. Invitations can be issued from Ukraine to facilitate VISA processing in New Delhi.
- There are two holidays in a year, first 15 days in January and 2 months in summer (July and August). During holidays, students have the option of staying back there or coming back to India to spend time with their family.