Are you a medical stream student in your high school and looking for the best MBBS University options? Also, maybe that option is outside India, then Wuhan University may be the university you need to look out for MBBS. Wuhan University is the oldest and most prestigious medical university in China. It was established in 1893.
Wuhan University is such a University that has been recognized as the most prominent university by world-class journal, Science. It is located in Wuchang, Wuhan, Hubei, China. The people of Wuhan are very cooperative and helpful towards the students studying at Wuhan University. There are many beautiful places in Wuhan which you can explore during your free time. Places such as Yellow Crane Tower, East Lake, Hubei Provincial Museum, and Wuhan Yangtze River Bridge.
Wuhan University is such an excellent institute with a highly qualified and experienced medical teaching staff. Wuhan University provides a great healthy environment for students to interact and form a lasting relationship, which reflects to be fruitful in the long run for the MBBS aspirant.
Even, the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization recognized Wuhan University as one of the great Universities for MBBS. The duration of the MBBS course at Wuhan University is about six years. The international students don’t have to worry about the medium of instruction as all foreign students at Wuhan University are English. You get a chance to do an internship at Wuhan University which is about one year. Like in India, each academic year is divided into two semesters.
Courses Offered at Wuhan University
Wuhan University offers many undergraduates, postgraduates, and Ph.D. Courses. A list of courses are mentioned below:
- MBBS (Duration: 6 years)
- Master of Professional Theatre (Duration: 1-2 years)
- International MBA (Duration: 2-2.5 years)
- Master’s in software engineering (Duration: 2 years)
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Indian Students for MBBS Course?
Any student who has physics, Biology, and Chemistry as their major subjects and has cleared 10+2 or any equivalent education with a minimum of 70% aggregate marks can apply for MBBS in Wuhan University. The student who is going to apply needs to clear the NEET exam to secure admission to Wuhan University for the MBBS course. The age limit of an applicant must be a minimum of 17 years and a maximum of 30 years. The aspirants must have proficiency in the English language, and They must hold either TOEFL or IELTS. MBBS course is available in the English language for foreign students at Wuhan University. The one cost of MBBS, especially for Indian students, is approximately INR 2.5 to 3.5 Lakh.
What is the procedure for admission to Wuhan University for enrollment in MBBS?:
Any aspiring medical student for MBBS must have the following documents ready before filling and submitting the enrollment form. The applicants must have at least an aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry in +2 class, along with qualification in the NEET exam.
- Physical Examination Record of the non-china nationalist.
- Marksheet of 10th and 12th
- Copy of valid passport, academic transcript, an official diploma, or equivalent certificate.
- IELTS/TOEFL scores
- 4 passport-size photos.
- Non-criminal record.
- Bank statement of duration 6 months along with minimum equivalent one year’s fee in the bank
- A gap certificate is mandatory in case of students having a gap in studies after 12th.
What are the documents required to obtain VISA for the MBBS course at Wuhan University?
- Any MBBS aspirants must need to obtain some of the following documents required to obtain a visa to take admission to Wuhan University are:
- Passport (minimum 18 months validity)
- 10th class certificate and mark sheet
- 12th class certificate and mark sheet
- Birth certificate in English and notarized
- Photos around 10 (4.5×3.5, 70% face)
- Official Invitation letter for the medical University
- HIV Test Reports
- Authorization of all archives and documents by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
- Legalization of all documents and archives by the respective Embassy
- Visa fees
- Bank receipt of University with complete 1st-year Tuition fee payment
Does Wuhan University offer a scholarship for MBBS?
Right now, no proper information is available for the scholarship provided by Wuhan University, especially to foreign and Indian students doing MBBS at Wuhan University in China(MBBS in China). But there are many scholarships provided by Chinese Governments and other institutes which offer a scholarship to MBBS aspirants especially to Indian students.
If you are such a student who is in need of a scholarship, then you can avail those scholarships.
Overall facilities provided by Wuhan University for MBBS
Summarizing what Wuhan University offers to its MBBS aspirants are as follows:
- Wuhan University offers good and high-quality education.
- The cost of living for MBBS aspirants in Wuhan is extremely low.
- Wuhan University got recognition from the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization.
- Various extra-curricular activities at Wuhan University for MBBS students.
- The very low tuition fee for students pursuing MBBS at Wuhan University.
- The admission process for MBBS at Wuhan University is quite simple and easy.
- Wuhan’s people are very welcoming and warm towards the students and provide a great environment to study.