Are you an MBBS aspirant and looking for the best MBBS University? Then, Xinjiang Medical University may be your option to view. Xinjiang Medical University is the oldest medical university in Xinjiang as it was founded in 1924.
Xinjiang University is globally recognized among the 5000 best universities in the World. It is located in Urumqi, the capital city of Xinjiang, in China’s northwestern region. Urumqi is a hub for China Southern Airlines and Xinjiang’s main rail hub. Urumqi’s beautiful surroundings, vibrant culture provide the best studying experience.
Xinjiang Medical University has a world-class infrastructure and receives a great amount of funding from the Chinese government for researches, equipment, and infrastructure. Xinjiang Medical University provides the MBBS program with well- technically equipped classrooms, sophisticated libraries, advanced nursing labs, etc. University focuses on integrating clinical, teaching, and research treatment in its courses.
Xinjiang Medical University is well-equipped with excellent teaching staff with a strong sense of responsibility and a great teaching experience. More than 800 overseas students from 18 countries have enrolled in bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degrees at Xinjiang Medical University In Xinjiang University.
Courses Offered at Xinjiang University
Xinjiang Medical University offers many undergraduates, postgraduates, and Ph.D. Courses. A list of courses are mentioned below:
• Masters in Histology and Embryology
• Masters in Anesthesiology
• Masters in Emergency Medicine
• Masters in Genetics
• Masters in Gynecology and Obstetric
• Masters in Chinese Internal Medicine
• Masters in Epidemic and Health Statistics
• Masters in Hygiene Toxicology
• Masters in Internal Medicine
• Masters in Ophthalmology
• Masters in Nutrition and Food Hygiene
• Masters in Nursing
• Masters in Pathogen
• Masters in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
• Masters in Physiology
• Masters in Pediatrics
• Masters in Surgery
• Masters in Surgery of Chinese Medicine
• Masters in Clinical Chinese and Western medicine
• Masters in Clinical Laboratory Diagnostics
• Masters in Dermatology & Venereal Diseases
• Masters in Oncology
• Masters in Pathology and Pathophysiology
• Doctorate in Pharmacology
• Masters in Stomatology
The Eligibility Criteria of the MBBS course for the Indian Students
- Any student who has physics, Biology, and Chemistry as their major subjects and has cleared 10+2 or any equivalent education with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks can apply for MBBS in Xinjiang University. The student who is going to apply must be of a non-china nationality. An applicant’s age limit must be a minimum of 17 years and a maximum of 30 years. He or she must know the English language. MBBS course is available in the English language for non-china nationality. The total cost of MBBS, especially for Indian students is approximately Rs.29-33 Lakhs.
What is the procedure for admission For MBBS Course at Xinjiang Medical University?
- Any student aspiring to do an MBBS course at XMU students should send their XMU application form for enrollment to XMU’s International Education College (IEC) Training Department, along with desired documents. The lists of documents are mentioned below. After submitting the enrollment form, selected and qualified students will receive admission notification along with the Study Visa Application form. After receiving JW202, students need to apply for an entry visa at the Chinese Embassy.
- The General Registration period for a different level of courses at XMU is from the first week of September to October.
What are the documents required for the MBBS Course?
Any aspiring medical student for MBBS must have the following documents ready before filling and submitting the enrollment form. He or she must have at least 50% marks in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry in +2 class.• Physical Examination Record of the non-china nationalist.
- Copy of valid passport, academic transcript, and an official diploma.
- XMU Application Form for enrolment.
- Four passport-size photos.
- Non-criminal record.
- Bank remittance receipt for the registration fee.
- Senior High School Diploma or graduation certificate
Does Xinjiang University offer a scholarship for MBBS?
Being so renowned and globally recognized university, the Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region government offers several scholarships to students who are pursuing MBBS in university. To apply for the scholarship at XMU, one should follow the following eligibility criteria for MBBS.
- He or she must be a non-China nationalist.
- For a Ph.D. student’s scholarship, students must hold a postgraduate degree and be under 40.
- A master’s degree scholarship must have a bachelor’s degree and must be under the age of 35.
- Only Applicants below 25 can apply for scholarships for bachelor’s degree or undergraduate program.
What are the documents required for a Scholarship?
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Application Form.
- Scan copy of the notarized transcript from senior high school. Transcripts should be in any Chinese, English, or Russian language, in case, transcripts are in any other three languages, they should be translated into one of these three languages and should be attached.
- Scan copy of notarized highest diploma certificate or +2 passed certificate in PCB.
- Along with the above documents, applicants must send the Study plan in no less than 300 words for the Chinese or English undergraduate program to the government.
Overall facilities provided by XMU for MBBS?
- University with highly equipped modern labs and infrastructure
- Great scholarship for needy students
- University integrated with all the hospitals in the city.
- The Chinese government funds it.
- Hostels with world-class
- World-class sports facilities
- Direct admission, no NEET exams required
- Affordable fees