Why Study MBBS in Ukraine?
Ukraine is a beautiful country in Eastern Europe. Second largest to Russia, the country is a safe destination for MBBS study in Ukraine University for Indian students 2020-21. Softamo shares insights about why study MBBS in Ukraine! The country has a great quality education system, a modern healthcare system, a good standard of living, and multiple MCI approved medical universities. After taking into consideration multiple students experience MBBS in Ukraine reviews, the country is the best to visit for many reasons.
Is it good to do MBBS from Ukraine?
Thousands of students apply for MBBS in Ukraine Medical Universities for quality education and genuine fee structure. Some of the benefits of taking MBBS admission in Ukraine are as follows:
- MBBS Study and Other medical courses are available in the English medium.
- Compared to other Russian countries, Ukraine has the best living standards and socio-economic conditions.
- The country is very safe for International students.
- The Education staff is highly qualified, experienced, and skilled faculty. You get a 1:14 teacher-student ratio.
- The Medical Universities are recognized on international platforms being approved by MCI, WHO, FAIMER, etc.
- The Healthcare system is advanced and modern research possibilities.
- They follow the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) for comparing academic credits.
MBBS in Ukraine Eligibility for Indian Students
- Minimum age of 17 Years on 31st December of Year of Admission.
- 50 % Minimum Marks in 10+2 in Physics/Chemistry/Biology/English from Recognized Board
- Min NEET Qualified Percentile
- IELTS/TOEFL Score
How Much it Cost to Study MBBS in Ukraine?
Ukraine MBBS Course Fee Structure 2020:
- Tuition Fee: USD 3900 per Year
- Hostel Fee: USD 500 per Year
- Total Per Year: USD 4400 per Year
- MBBS duration in Ukraine
The total duration of the MBBS study is 6 years. 5 years of classroom or theoretical knowledge. 1 year of internship from a recognized hospital or clinic. The admissions start in June-July-August whereas classes start from September and March each year.
Is NEET required for MBBS in Ukraine?
Yes, the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Undergraduate) or NEET score is required to be eligible for medical admissions in Ukraine private universities and government universities. To qualify, you require a minimum of 50 percentile for the unreserved category. For SC/ST/OBC min 40 percentile is required.
MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Ukraine 2020
Many students frequently ask Is Ukraine MBBS Valid in India! Medical Council of India (MCI) declares of the list of universities every year which are approved by them. Students graduated from these medical universities are eligible for the MCI screen test to practice medicine in India.
- Bukovinian State Medical University
- Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
- I.Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical University
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Kyiv Medical University of UAFM, Kyiv
- National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University, Ukraine
- Sumy State University, Sumy
- Taras Sheychenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine
- Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy Poltava, Ukraine
- Uzhhorod National University, Ukraine
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University
Study MBBS Ukraine Consultants in India – Softamo
Softamo is an official university representative for Ukraine Medical University. We have helped many students get direct admissions into top MCI approved medical colleges at the low fee structure. Our tea of experts will guide you in selecting best course, university and study VISA. We promise to make your experience smooth while you study abroad. The admission process in Ukraine is going to open. Contact us to know every detail and secure seat in the best college.